Your shopping cart is empty!
It works as a scan tool to help you troubleshoot problems of all OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles.
- Works with all OBDII compliant vehicles.
- Reads & clears trouble codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light (MIL)”.
- Turns off Check Engine Light, and resets monitors.
- Views freeze frame data.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
It will measure/monitor up to four different sets of information simultaneously, providing real-time engine performance analysis, allowing you to adjust driving behavior and save fuel.
- Fuel system status
- Vehicle speed
- Engine coolant temperature
- Fuel rail pressure
- Intake manifold absolute pressure Engine speed
- Calculated load value
- Ignition Timing
- Intake air temperature
- Absolute throttle position
- Battery voltage
- Short term fuel trim
- Oxygen sensor output voltage
- Air flow rate
- Commanded secondary air status
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME CHANNELS OF DATA MAY NOT BE VISIBLE ON ALL MODEL VEHICLES.
It will display such useful information as average trip Kilometres per litre (km/l), tank km/l, average speed per trip, average speed per tank of fuel, kilometers to empty, kilometers driven on tank, and more.
- Maximum Speed
- Average Speed
- Driving Time
- Driving Distance
- Fuel Used
- Trip Fuel Economy
- Distance to Empty
- Time to Empty
- Fuel to Empty
- Engine Power
CAR BLACK BOX
- Time and date for each trip
- Distance traveled each trip
- Maximum speed during trip
- Time over speed
- Times of extreme acceleration during trip
- Times of extreme deceleration during trip
- Times of hard accelerations and braking Average speed
- Average fuel consumption