PROVENT 100 Catch Can ONLY
MANN+HUMMEL ProVent 100 Catch Can ONLY
Oil separator for closed and open crankcase ventilation
ProVent is a system for crankcase ventilation with integrated oil separation and pressure control which reduces the emissions of vehicles and deposits in the intake section to a minimum.
The ProVent series separates the blow-by gases containing oil which result during fuel combustion by means of an oil separating element, therefore reducing the residual oil content of the gas to a minimum level.
The ProVent systems mainly consist of an oil separating element, a pressure control system and, depending on the model, an overpressure or a bypass valve.
- Up to 100 l/min blow-by gas
- Very compact design
- Available with high-efficiency or ultra-efficiency medium
- Integrated pressure regulation for crankcase
- Also available with bypass valve (integrated in separation element)
- Tool-free element replacement with protection against incorrect insertion through turn-lock mechanism and element with integrated handle
- Suitable for use with open or closed CCV system
- Use of two ProVent 100 in parallel possible
- Check valve for oil return available (recommended)